Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day!! May Day!! Results!!

Thank you, all, who ordered copies of my book on Amazon today. Picturing the Face of Jesus went from a sales rank in the 300K's to 1,594!!! My book is listed in the #2 spot in Relgion/art and photography. ( I had to chuckle....it is right under Henry Nouwen's, Return of the Prodigal Son--one of my favorite all time books!)

Please know how grateful I am for those of you who supported me to help extend the reach of this book! When I sat down at my computer this afternoon and read dozens of emails from you, I was overwhelmed to tears. Bless you! What a great May Day!

If you didn't have a chance to order today, it's not to late! Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=beth+Booram

No comments: